
Alright, this is where I was clipping nails for the first time and got him. There was blood everywhere and he was screaming his head off. Lauren gave him kisses after he recieved his band-aid.

This was still at the flat. I was changing Tony's bottom and I hear Lauren calling, "Where are we mommy?" It took me a second, but I got there and of coures I had to snap a pic before I helped her out...lol

I was pulling weeds and she was collecting leaves off the ground (a never winning battle that windy day next to the tree.)

Beautiful together.

Daddy and Lauren's easter egg tree (and boy were they proud!)

This one is for you grandma! Hard to take pics... if you know what I mean=D)

Oops, out of order but here they are together... how beautiful!

Last rainy day we were board so I brought out some of the toys that some of Dave's customers gave us and it happened to be a cup of tea game. Lauren has her own rules so what we do is she tells you what color of "cup of tea" you want and you have to drink it like she tells you you should... so much fun!

Maybe she is a plane? She tells me they are her special favorite things... who knows

This is another of the special rainy day things I found! Boy does she love puzzles! Did I say that the cup of tea game is a puzzle too?

Lauren is so good at sharing her blanket with Tony! Thanks Nanna!!!
2 comments:
Fantastic photos! How's life in a house? Are you loving the extra space? (Great to have lots of space for those rainy day games!)
I was telling Dave the other day that my one complaint is the tripping on the stairs... you see, I have a really long toe and when I trip it is because that toe gets caught on the stair... I thought that that was the reason you had a big toe.. to distribute the pain better then just a small toe... who knows. I do like the space, but Lauren seems to take everywhere I want to be at the time. I love my home though! I love the pics of your little one taking pics of himself! Too funny
Post a Comment