Sunday, July 12, 2009

House Warming

Lauren: Best Friends Together!

He's up to something... I can tell! Just look at his eyes,
they give him away!

They're in cahoots! What are they upto?

Dad Chris with his son playing at his feet!

Some of the Normanhurst Crew: Marion, Trish & Greg about to nod-off after a good feed.


If you don't behave I'll string you up by your legs!

Chris plays so well with the children, and they love him!

We had a wonderful time with our "budies" as Lauren would say. Such a good time despite the hang up with the oven not staying lit after I put the potatoes in to cook.... Thanks for helping Marion!

Thank you to all how made yesterday such a wonderful afternoon, and thank you all very much to all (including those unable to come) that have made it possible and have helped us so tremendously along our way to buying our own home. Thank you!! Our Love & appreciation goes out to you all.

No comments: