Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Getting Updated


Lauren and I race up stairs every time Tony wakes up so we can see who says Good morning first. Sometimes she says it so loud that he starts to cry.



Both on the chair (again.) She loves to lay next to him and say, "Best friends together."



Don't know what she is doing here... crazy head


She asked me to take a picture of her mouth, so there it is... she thinks it is funny on here.



Making Chris Benjamin's Birthday Cupcakes... doing the easy part.

I asked Lauren to feed Tony while I ran upstairs (because he was sooooooo hungry.) When I got back down there was mash everywhere!!! On the floor, his back, legs and toes, bib, spoon, Lauren, chair... but I don't know if it got in his mouth!

Lauren wanted us to take her picture...not Tony's!

How cute is our chubby!