Thursday, October 22, 2009

You have to see

The only Strawberry to come off our plants... It tasted good I was told.

What are they doing??? Crazies

I have a fat lip, but I don't let it get me down!


Duck Time (check out the video at the bottom.)

He sure loves climbing on the Trampoline.




First taste of Watermelon



Cheese buckets! Which way did I go?



Thumbs up for getting naked like Tony...

She loves to suck on her fingers now... a yuck habit. She "cleans" herself, as she says, with it too.

It was getting boring so I found the old sheets and hung up her "cubby house."

Just chillin'


Do you see the double yolk? Lauren was over the moon... not that she claims to like yolk, you have talk to her about it everytime and convince her that it is just fine to eat and that she ate it last time.



Lauren loves to do things on her own... As you see here, she is determined to get the nail clippers on her own. I help a bit in the end, but oh, how funny was it to see. The contraptions she comes up with!!!



Poor Tony. He had been face-planting into the chair there so I thought I would get it on Video... What I didn't know is that he would hurt himself in the end...



Alright, we were just about to walk out the door for church and I find this. I do admit to telling her she could give Tony some "Duckies" but I didn't know she meant to chuck them on the floor and stairs... ha ha ha

1 comment:

*Vienna* said...

That second vedio was So cute