When daddy came home with the parcel, it had 2 pizza boxes on top. Lauren was so thankful in her prayers that night, for daddy bringing it home with pizza!
They all have to have a hand in the opening.
Lauren has to used her feet.
I don't know what Dave is doing here... hmmm
She loves her new coloring book with those lovely stickers.
Check out in the video clip, when Ariel comes out of the box!
Love the car!! Lauren just keeps saying she wants to paint the top pink. She told me someone made a mistake when they made it. It isn't supposed to be white. Ha ha ha
Lauren needs to check out the new cars.
They have already gone through the socks... hanging up now to dry.
I couldn't write words enough to say her excitement at her shoes... You know what she likes!
And this little boy is so excited that he has some of his own shoes. He has been wearing Laurens old ones. She showed them to him and he has worn them since. But, since getting these, he hasn't asked even once to wear the girl shoes.
Yes, the car got a lot of camera time as she only put it down for the shoes... I think.
Such lovely dresses!
Tony loved his shoes and Lauren's box that her car came in.
Lauren is off to the toilet... and yes, the car had to go. It goes EVERYWHERE. Shops. Friends. To play in the car. Bedtime. (I didn't let her take it to church though.)
1 comment:
how fun! Presents are always the best! :) Your little boy is getting so big, I can't believe it.
Post a Comment