Anthony Samuel Bakker
Born: 3 Feb 2009
Time: 6:26pm
Weight: 4.03kilo (8.88 lbs)
Length: 52.5cm (20.67in)
He was born via emergency C-section (again for me... can't I do it right?) There were compications but everything turned out alright in the end. When they held him up for me to see, I could not believe how huge he was!!! Neither could they though. Everyone I passed in the halls stopped to tell me how cute he was! He is a beautiful bubby. I posted more photos of him on picasa... http://picasaweb.google.com/3bakkers/2009FebAnthonySamuelBakkerPics#
Sorry it took so long for me to do it but things have been a bit busy and I have had no energy (wonder why...lol)
3 comments:
Boootiful! Little rose bud lips just like Lauren.
COngratulations! He is so cute!
Our boys are only a couple weeks apart. And both my kids have him by at least a pound. Melynn was 9.13 lbs and Alex was 9.07 lbs.
Post a Comment