
As we are packing I am finding many things that have just hung around for a long time. Lauren found a birthday card from my last (25
th) birthday that a
Friend gave me. She loves cards! Not only to look at but to eat too (I know, she is going to be the one sent to the principles office because she ate her own homework but I don't know how to make her stop.) There is no better place to look at a yummy card then in a yummy box... I know, I know, you come make her stop...
lol

We have some neighbors down stairs that love to play with Lauren. We bring each other treats about once a month and the last ones they brought by she took into the kitchen and went at them. Good thing they were very small cupcakes because she polished them off late at night. Can you see it all over the floor?

No comments:
Post a Comment