So, I was out here doing the blog the other day and Dave said that it was quiet so he went looking. She had been in my bag for church and got out the markers and lip balm. She not only colored on the out side, but got the inside on the top of the middle drawer. She was thorough in her doings!
Wednesday, April 15, 2009
What Lauren is into... I mean up to
So, I was out here doing the blog the other day and Dave said that it was quiet so he went looking. She had been in my bag for church and got out the markers and lip balm. She not only colored on the out side, but got the inside on the top of the middle drawer. She was thorough in her doings!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
she keeps you as busy as my little guy does...he is always moving and always into soemthing!
Post a Comment