Saturday, January 24, 2009

Cambelles Soup anyone?
















































Alright. Yes you see it clearly. She is just like her dad! But I have a story to tell about this!
After I came here a friend gave a Kitchen Tea (like a bridal shower) and in one of the games I had to answer questions that they had previously asked Dave. If I got the answers wrong, then I had to eat this really nasty looking baby food... needless to say, I was trying to remember everything he had ever told me! Well, one of the questions was, "What is Dave's favorite food?" To which I responded "KFC." Now if you know Dave, you know that he lived off this food. Everytime we would drive by a KFC, he would "salute the Colonel." Seriously! Anyways, I was told I was wrong and had to take a bite even though I had everyone on my side! Trish knew Dave ate there all the time, he lived with her for a while... but anyways, he said it was Cambelles Cream of Chicken soup. In the month I had been here, I had never seen him even have a can of it but he does indeed eat it all the time. Lauren comes up to me and puts on her smilie face and says, "Soup please my mommy?" So she gets soup with a "crack." She couldn't wait for dinner to be done one night and she was getting into everything trying to get to the soup (we were making Chicken and Celery) and after we finally gave her a taste of the soup out of the can with a promise that it would be done soon, she begged and begged for more. So, we sent her off with some that was left in the can and we finished making the meal. So , there are the photos we got of her.

No comments: