Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Last Day of the Pox!















This is the first day of "The Chicken Pox." Just faint marks now, but boy, are we glad we can venture out again. She had them the whole of our Christmas Holidays and then we couldn't go out for my birthday because she couldn't be by anyone. So thankful though that she was so very good about having them. She would just point to her "munches" that "daddy gave her" and ask for some "dab dab's" to make them stop itching. She kept telling everyone that her daddy was noddy for doing it... I love it that it was him to blame and not me!















I asked daddy to take a picture of some of the spots to send to grandma so we could get her opinion of what she thought they were (we didn't really want to go to the dr.'s, especially during the holidays) but Lauren wanted to take one of her own. She holds that butterfly up to her eye and says "smile daddy" and then makes a camera noise. I wish those pictures really turned out...lol

No comments: