Sunday, January 11, 2009

Christmas Down Under















This Christmas we were excited to see how Lauren would do around Santa Claus and the first chance we got to take her around him was the Ward Christmas Party. My goodness! Things are sure different here. I remembered the "suit" from last year and thought about making one that was actually "Santa Clausish" but never did. This year I said to the wife of the Santa Claus that I was almost sorry enough to make one for the ward. She asked if I would if she bought the material, but I am sure it was a joke... Don't know if we will be in the ward long enough for that anyways...
There are some pics we need to get from a friend of ours that took some photos. I will try and remember to do that soon.

1 comment:

Suzi said...

Absolutely pathetic isn't it!
Flippin' Aussies.